Re: [RadiusNT] defining server port access

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:16:56 -0700

Stephen Johnson wrote:

> I am looking at setting up server port access, like time-of-day
> restrictions. I use RadiusNT 2.5 and Microsoft SQL 6.5. I guess this may be
> more of a basic SQL question - in setting up the serverports and
> serveraccess tables is there an easy way to populate them with the necessary
> records - like reading them in from a text file?
> Any other pointers on setting this up?

Here is one trick that I use sometimes to make it easier to manage.

In the stored proc RadCheckPort, update the second to last line like
this(adding the NULL part):

CREATE PROCEDURE RadCheckPort @nasid varchar(16), @nasport integer, @at
varchar(15) AS
Select MaxSessionLength, StartTime, StopTime, CurrTime = (DatePart(Hour,
GetDate()) * 60) + DatePart(Minute, GetDate())