Re: [RadiusNT] Bind 2 ISDN channels

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:09:40 -0400

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> It depends on the client and NAS. Most should support MPP, and handle
> it natively. However, you may need to make sure your login limit for
> the account is two (concurrency control), and if you have an ascend,
> make sure the Shared-Profiles is set to yes.

Watch out... MPP (MP+) = Multilink Protocol Plus and is an Ascend-specific
enhancement of MP (Multilink Protocol). Just about everything supports MP,
but only some equipment support MPP. Since it's an Ascend enhancement,
their products support it, but some other unrelated companies also do. For
example, my 3Com/USRobotics ISDN TA supports MPP...

Josh

> Steve Cobb wrote:
> >
> > Anyone know how to bind two 64k ISDN channels to one 128k connection?
Some