Re: [RadiusNT] anyone using RadiusNT with UUnet's UUDial VIP?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 15:52:10 -0700

Andrew Fort wrote:

> We're experiencing some teething problems getting UUNet's UUDial VIP service
> off the ground, and was wondering if anyone uses this proxy RADIUS product
> with RadiusNT?
>
> The UUnet techs are saying the server is not responding; however, they have
> the correct server address, since their "Reject-me-pls..." username
> heartbeat requests are coming through every 5 minutes or so.
>
> If anyone has some experience with the process involved in getting a UUDial
> service off the ground I'd appreciate the insight :)

Are you seeing any authe requests in the debug mode (other than the
reject requests)? If you are only seeing the reject tests, then I
would guess its a config on their side still.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com