Re: [RadiusNT] Bind 2 ISDN channels

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 12:10:44 -0700

Steve Cobb wrote:

> Anyone know how to bind two 64k ISDN channels to one 128k connection? Some
> of the "virtual ISP's" will only offer 64k connections in my area and I need
> to be able to offer 128k to customers. I'm using RadiusNT to authenticate
> and can offer customers two separate accounts with different userids but I
> need to bind them to one. Thanks for the help.

It depends on the client and NAS. Most should support MPP, and handle
it natively. However, you may need to make sure your login limit for
the account is two (concurrency control), and if you have an ascend,
make
sure the Shared-Profiles is set to yes.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com