RE: [RadiusNT] caching problems in RadiusNT 3.0

hostmaster@interaxs.net
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 07:57:04 -0400

There were some changes to 1 or 2 of the stored procedures which dealt with
this problem. You may need to research those changes and implement them.
Sorry, I don't recall the details but you can look at the SPs on the iea
fte site and compare them to the ones you are using.

Jim

hostmaster@interaxs.net
www.interaxs.net
InterNet Access Network