Re: [Emerald] Cannot create new services

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:36:20 -0700

Joe Bissot wrote:
> Whenever I try to create a new service in Emerald Admin it returns....
> SQL Server Error: 515 Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Taxable',
> table 'Emerald.dbo.AccountTypes'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT
> fails. State=2, Severity=16
> I am using 2.5.333

There was a real old (incorrect) update issue from 2.2 -> 2.5. It
the taxable flag in the wrong table. However, there is an easy
for this from with Enterprise Manager:

If you are using SQL 7, select design on the AccountTypes table, and
the Taxable column.

If you are using SQL 6.5, select properties on the AccountTypes table,
and add a default value of (0) for the Taxable column and select save.

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc.