Re: [Emerald] Emerald and NTMail

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:50:21 -0700

Randy Martin wrote:

> Is anyone successfully using EmerAuth.dll to authenticate NTMail users? If
> so, can you give me a quick rundown on how you did it? Did you have to do
> anything different than what is in the EmerAuth documentation?

Have you define a logfile and debug mode in EmerAuth and checked to
see what the logfile has? It typically will tell you what the problem
is. Also, double check your External System ID Configuration. If you
don't have the services associated to an ESID and EmerAuth configured
to use that ESID, then NTMail will not be able to see the users.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com