RE: [Emerald] Repost: Proxy Radius Help!

Beachlink Administrator ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:53:18 -0400

Dale,

Trimname was set to "1". I changed it to 3 and restarted RADIUS. I still get
the same results.

RADIUS is not trying to even reach the remote server... it's attempting to
authenticate locally.

BTW, the RADIUSNT version I'm using is 2.5.206

Here are the settings in Emerald Administrator: (the names have been changed
to protect the innocent)

ROAM SERVERS
------------
Server: radius.domain.com
IP Address: 123.234.12.34
Secret: blahblah
Timeout: 5
Retries: 3
Treat As Local: [ ]
Strip Domain: [ ]
Allow RLogin: [ ]
Auth Port: 1645
Acct Port: 1433 (This is correct. They have remapped accounting)

ROAM DOMAINS
Domain: domain.com
Cost/Minute: 0
Roam Server: radius.domain.com

What am I missing? Is there something else I can check. The client is
growing impatient.

Thanks in advance...

--Gary