Re: [Emerald] Invoices

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:10:33 -0400

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
> You should be creating those as charges/adjustments. Then you can use
> either the auto-batch or the Manual Invoice Type to pick up those
> charges for interim invoices.

I thought charges (adjustments) were only picked up on regular Renewal
invoices and not manually created invoices (type=manual or renewal). Also,
bear in mind that manually creating invoices in Emerald 2.5.334 doesn't even
work (the version currently in the updates directory).

Interim invoicing would be really handy if you could select that
individually based on MBR rather than it only working when batch-creating
invoices. It's pointless to send out an interim invoice for 5 cents for one
person (balance=0.05), but if someone else has a balance of 25.00, then its
more reasonable. Unfortunately, because this can only be done via the batch
process, it's all or none.

Josh