Re: [Emerald] 2.5.333/334

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:06:04 -0700

Ronnie Franklin wrote:

> The readme.txt file says:
>
> ========
> v2.5.333 - 5/5/00
>
> * Added support for ceiling/accumulative tax limits (Texas internet
> tax laws).
> ========
>
> So far, I have not found any information to implement this feature!

The feature is not enabled by default. Those people needing
texas tax support need to contact our support group, as a
database modification is required for it.

> Also.. Bug or Feature?
> ===================
> This has been around for some time, just keep forgetting to mention it!!
>
> When you are creating an account and the first letter is a Captial letter
> AND you leave the email field blank, the Post.Office external creates the
> Email account minus the first letter....

But its filling in the shell field with the rest minus the first letter?
That was a legacy "feature". For any email/account, the oreder of
precedence is:

email
shell @ default domain
login @ default domain

Therefore, if the shell is not blank, it will be used over the login.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com