Re: [NTISP] ASP pages not working in NT4

Danny ( dannyh@idx.com.au )
Sat, 13 May 2000 18:26:28 +1000

I am running FreeBSD at home with KDE as my Desktop so from memory
In the IIS4 manager you have the option of
Web
- somedomain1
- somedomain 2
ftp
-someftp1
- someftp2
on the left hand side. If you "right click" on web you goto properties then
should have a radio button for executeable. I believe in IIS 4, CFm sites you
need to make sure "exectutable" is selected or it won't work.

Then your ASP sites should work Note again that I am doing this from memory and
the answer is not 100% prefect

Looking foward to your feedback.

dannyh
dannyh@idx.com.au