Re: [NTISP] alternatives to Post.Office

Christian Schmit ( cschmit@vo.lu )
Tue, 09 May 2000 21:09:03 +0200

I always appreciate it very much when somebody from the
company in question decides to drop in a discussion and
give some information/explanations about the problem.

However I simply cannot get a clear answer on whether there
will be a new PostOffice version for NT soon. I got this promised
several times by your company for 2 years but I see nothing
showing up!

I also had a look at VOP Mail and Mailsite. In terms of features they are very
interesting but the user interface is simply not good in my opinion.

What we really need in Postoffice is:

- IMAP4
- Delegated administration
- SQL/ODBC database support

Maybe going for a sendmail option on Linux is the best choice??

Christian