[NTISP] HP Pavilions

Kent Runyan ( (no email) )
Mon, 8 May 2000 13:17:52 -0600

I have a few customers with new HP pavilions that are unable to connect to
neither my PM-3s or Total Control Hubs. They can dial into some older
Sportsters connected to a PM-2 but get nothing but "unable to establish a
connection" or "you have been disconnected from the remote computer"

Any ideas? It only happens to those with the new HPs

Kent Runyan
Konnections, Inc.
801-621-8511