RE: [NTISP] 100Mbit slowdown problem

Stainforth, Matthew ( (no email) )
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:43:14 -0400

As I said before, you have to check BOTH the card AND the configuration of
the switch port the card is plugged into and make sure *BOTH* are set to the
same thing...either 10 meg full duplex, 10 meg half duplex, 100 meg half
duplex, or 100 meg full duplex. It doesn't seem like you have checked the
switch configuration at all.

Matthew Stainforth || Technical Services Manager || BrunNet Inc.