RE: [NTISP] Portal Software

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:25:07 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01BF8944.C6AD70A0

By "portal" you mean????

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Gary Kliethermes
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 9:06 PM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: [NTISP] Portal Software

Does anyone know of any software (preferably ASP based) that allows
users to create and customize their own portal pages? Something like Yahoo,
AltaVista, and others allow users to do?

I have a customer that wants to create a portal site for his customers.
His site is on an NT 4.0 box.

Thanks,

Gary Kliethermes
gary@thewebdepot.com

The Web Depot, Inc.
Reserve your own domain name now and save 15%!
http://www.thewebdepot.com

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01BF8944.C6AD70A0

By=20"portal" you mean????