RE: [NTISP] ISP class Mail Server

Richard Fink ( )
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:22:45 -0800

As usual... they completely hide the price. Can you provide any insight to this ?

At 03:57 PM 2/23/2000 -0300, you wrote:
>Try NPLEX Global from Critical Path.
> <>
>I'm using it and it's the fastest solution I've ever seen.
>Atte. Pablo F. Garcia Melga
>XL-NET HostMaster
>Tel: 4819-5170
>Fax: 4819-5188
>ICQ # : 13889842

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339
Mill Valley, CA 94942
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.