RE: [NTISP] ISP class Mail Server

Stainforth, Matthew ( (no email) )
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:57:55 -0400

check out NTMail at

Matthew Stainforth=A0 ||=A0 Technical Services Manager ||=A0 BrunNet =

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel Sponsler []
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 2:57 PM
Subject: [NTISP] ISP class Mail Server=20

=A0=A0=A0 Hello all,
=A0=A0=A0 We are looking to upgrade our mail server from an older =
version of MCIS
for security issues (spam relays) as well as the need for web mail and
better web administration.
=A0=A0=A0 My concern is transferring the users from MCIS to which ever =
mail server
we select, because MCIS uses=A0the NT user manager for user names and
passwords.=A0=A0Could anyone suggest a good mail server or a solution =
that we
could implement so we could avoid putting all the man hours=A0into =
thousands of individual accounts and routing tables?
=A0=A0=A0 We are currently looking at Seattle Labs, NT Mail and Imail =
but would
certainly be open to any suggestions you may have.
=A0=A0=A0 Thanks in advance,
Gabriel Sponsler
fax: 831-648-8113
ph: 831-648-8111 <>=20