Re: [NTISP] Radius suggestions

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:34:52 -0800

mbailey@journey.net wrote:

> You wouldn't think to check iea-software.com now would ya?
> Wonder why an NT ISP Software Manufacture has a mailing list for NTISP's
> :)

Who us? Hmmm. Guess we'll have to start LINUXISP, SPARCISP, and
COBALTISP
here soon... :)

> Actually RadiusNT is by far the best I have played with so far and I have
> try the $20,000 Ascend/Lucent version as well..

RadiusNT has a lot of experience and history within the ISP Community
behind it. We have alos been able to keep the price down and
the features up (which is something companies have a hard time
doing these days).