Re: [NTISP] Radius suggestions

( mbailey@journey.net )
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:18:03 -0500 (EST)

You wouldn't think to check iea-software.com now would ya?
Wonder why an NT ISP Software Manufacture has a mailing list for NTISP's
:)

Actually RadiusNT is by far the best I have played with so far and I have
try the $20,000 Ascend/Lucent version as well..

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com