Re: [NTISP] Radius nt emergency

Dave P. ( (no email) )
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:54:12 -0500

Hi Dale,
Since this original posting, Brian from my ISP went to your web site
to get info about the company. He called to say that the problem does
lie elsewhere. He said he knows you and is going to try to contact you
about this problem. In the meantime hear is the log file you were
asking about. Thanks for your help in advance.

Resp Time: 110 Auth: 0/0 -> 0 Acct: 65/0/0 -> 65
radrecv: Request from host d1d54809 code=4, id=40, length=158
NAS-IP-Address = 209.213.72.21
NAS-Port = 96
NAS-Port-Type = Async
Acct-Status-Type = Stop
Acct-Delay-Time = 46
Acct-Session-Id = "309249340"
Ascend-Disconnect-Cause = 45
Ascend-Connect-Progress = 200
Received unknown attribute 255
Ascend-Data-Rate = 33600
Ascend-PreSession-Time = 37
Ascend-Pre-Input-Octets = 397
Ascend-Pre-Output-Octets = 1656
Ascend-Pre-Input-Packets = 17
Ascend-Pre-Output-Packets = 6
Received unknown attribute 120
Received unknown attribute 121
Received unknown attribute 122
Caller-Id = "9782825151"
NAS-Port-DNIS = "9782316652"
Sending Accounting Ack of id 40 to d1d54809 (209.213.72.9)

Resp Time: 120 Auth: 0/0 -> 0 Acct: 66/0/0 -> 66

Dave Palazola