RE: [NTISP] ISP class mail system virus scanning

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:28:50 -0800

No pricing on their site... I hate that. -Ric

At 12:40 PM 11/12/1999 -0400, you wrote:

>Yep, WebShield SMTP from Network Associates. It's basically an all-in-one
>SMTP gateway and virus scanner.

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.