Re: [NTISP] Server Mirroring

( mbailey@journey.net )
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:51:50 -0500 (EST)

We use products from IBM to do this. Actually the Netfinity 5500 M20
series with some extra hardware pieces supplied from IBM. To get our
minimal config Dual PIII-Xeon500's with gig of memory and 6 9.1Gig drives
then mirror'ed runs about $120,000 but for the project it is running
not a bad deal..

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com