Re: [RadiusNT] servers table in Radius 2.5

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 02 May 2000 14:22:12 -0700

Stephen Johnson wrote:

> It was setup for me, so I'm not sure how it was done! ~;-o
> I think it was originally 2.5, unless I upgraded before and got rid of the
> pre-2.5 version.
> What would have been the current version around July, Aug. 1998? My receipt
> shows Enterprise 2.5.
> But then too, when I actually start it I don't have Enterprise it shows
> Standard, so it appears that something was definately messed up between what
> we paid for and what was installed - ahhg! ~:-O

I would recommend talking to our support group about this. Your DB
definately needs to be updated or corrected. All versions of RadiusNT,
including the pre-historic ones, needed the secret field in the servers
table.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com