RE: [RadiusNT] servers table in Radius 2.5

Stephen Johnson ( (no email) )
Tue, 2 May 2000 14:36:20 -0500

> Stephen Johnson wrote:
> >
> > I was just looking at the RadiusNT 2.5 documentation to see
> what all needed
> > to be done to add a new Portmaster. In the docs I find the
> schema for the
> > servers table as:
> > ServerID
> > Server
> > IPAddress
> > Secret
> > RadRoamServerID
> >
> > but my servers table only has:
> > ServerID
> > Server
> > IPAddress
> > Comments
> >
> > The value in Comments appears that it should be the secret but
> it doesn't
> > correspond to what I thought the secret is for my existing PM3.
> I started
> > less than 2 years ago with a version of 2.5 and now have
> 2.5.162. Why is my
> > servers table different? Any suggestions as to I need to do?
>
> AFAIK, that servers table would not work with any version of RadiusNT
> 2.5. Secret is a requires field. Where/How did you create you DB?

It was setup for me, so I'm not sure how it was done! ~;-o
I think it was originally 2.5, unless I upgraded before and got rid of the
pre-2.5 version.
What would have been the current version around July, Aug. 1998? My receipt
shows Enterprise 2.5.
But then too, when I actually start it I don't have Enterprise it shows
Standard, so it appears that something was definately messed up between what
we paid for and what was installed - ahhg! ~:-O

Stephen