RE: [RadiusNT] emeraldonline.idc

Graeme Slogrove ( Graeme@na.co.za )
Mon, 1 May 2000 16:30:30 +0200

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB379.CD55CBF0

Do you have the corresponding .htx files as well ? IIS does support .idc out
of the box, but recent security problems have made most of us disable the
IDC scripting.

You may want to look at ASP files instead.

Regards,
Graeme

---
Graeme Slogrove, BSc (Eng) Elec (Wits)
Director, Systems Development & Value Added Services
NetActive Internet
Tel: 011-719-0333 Fax: 011-719-0444
Support: 011-719-0300

-----Original Message-----
From: Emerald Admin [mailto:RadAdmin@Agalis.net]
Sent: 01 May 2000 05:18
To: 'radiusnt@iea-software.com'
Subject: [RadiusNT] emeraldonline.idc

Hi,
I was trying to get the acctinfo IDC and the emeraldonline.idc working.
This is located Emerald's FTP server. I can't get it to work. I get an
internal server error. I even tried the contributor's emeraldonline.idc
examples, same error.

What is an idc file? Does IIS support idc files out of the box? I did
enable the directory to execute, but same error.

Thanks for any info,
Jeff Hopkins

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB379.CD55CBF0

emeraldonline.idc