Re: [RadiusNT] Not saving NASIdentifier

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 01 May 2000 09:26:39 -0700

Mike Kovacich wrote:

> My NASIdentifier & OutputOctets are not being saved in Calls. I see
> them both in the accounting stop record in the debug window as
> NAS-Identifier and Output-Octets. I do not see them listed among all the
> other fields from calls when debug mode is 1st started. I was gettting
> NASIdentifier for the 1st day but haven't for a few weeks now. Today,
> while attempting to get to identify and resolve no NASIdentifier I am
> now now saving OutputOctets.
>
> I have compacted and repaired the database with same results. Besides
> what I have done renaming a few attributes so data from two different
> NAS's gets stored in the same field in Calls. This was working just fine
> unitl. . . Any ideas would be great.

Make sure both Attributes #4 and #32 are names NAS-Identifier in your
dictionary, and make sure you have one fields named NAS-Identifier in
your calls table. RadiusNT will handle populating the column and only
use one if both exist in the accounting record.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com