Re: [RadiusNT] radius 2.5.212 roaming problem

Christian Schmit ( cschmit@vo.lu )
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:20:28 +0200

At 11:26 PM 4/13/2000 , you wrote:
>Christian Schmit wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > We used to tun radius 2.5.195.
> >
> > After upgrading to either 2.5.210 or 2.5.212 we see the
> > following problem:
> >
> > RadiusNT handles all login requests correctly using the local SQL
> > server database but also forwards all login request to the roaming server.
> >
> > As far as I know it should only "proxy" the logins containing the
> > character "@" to the roaming server.
> >
> > The roaming servers still works fine buts its "relog" logfile grows
> > and grows and grows.....
> >
> > This is 100% reproducable.
>
>Sounds like you have unknown checked in the RadiusNT Admin under
>Proxy Authentication? Just for clarity, are you saying that its
>authing local *AND* send the proxy on as well?

Yes that's exactly what happens. I did not change any setting in radadmin,
I just replaced the radius.exe file and stopped/started the service.
Replacing the radius.exe again with 2.5.195 everything is back to normal
again.

Christian