Re: [RadiusNT] radius 2.5.212 roaming problem

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:26:31 -0700

Christian Schmit wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We used to tun radius 2.5.195.
>
> After upgrading to either 2.5.210 or 2.5.212 we see the
> following problem:
>
> RadiusNT handles all login requests correctly using the local SQL
> server database but also forwards all login request to the roaming server.
>
> As far as I know it should only "proxy" the logins containing the
> character "@" to the roaming server.
>
> The roaming servers still works fine buts its "relog" logfile grows
> and grows and grows.....
>
> This is 100% reproducable.

Sounds like you have unknown checked in the RadiusNT Admin under
Proxy Authentication? Just for clarity, are you saying that its
authing local *AND* send the proxy on as well? That would seem
real strange to me, as there isn't an option to do that. :) It
would make since if it was not finding the user locally that it
would do a proxy unknown option.