RE: [RadiusNT] FTP site of IEA must be reorganized

Denny Figuerres ( (no email) )
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:27:45 -0800

Perhaps a folder system?

IE:

/RadiusNT/

|---V2_5_001/
| |---SQL
| |---Contrib

|---V2_5_120/
| |---SQL
| |---Contrib

|---V2_5_250/
| |---SQL
| |---Contrib

so that the folder such as /RadiusNT/V2_5_250/ would have the installer and
related files such as
manuals, readmes, and release notes etc...
and the folder /RadiusNT/V2_5_250/SQL would have any SQL scripts that go
with that version
and are authored by IEA
then the folder /RadiusNT/V2_5_250/Contrib/ would contain any files
submitted by customers etc...
that IEA wished to make available such as additional SQL, ASP, Perl, Reports
etc...

at least that's my $0.02 worth on this subject.

Denny Figuerres
dennyf@inreach.com