Re: [RadiusNT] Ascend Max3000 and Radius Accounting

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:28:04 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Mike Kovacich wrote:

> Thanks for the comeback Josh, I'm using RadiusNT 3, NT4, sp6a. I did have
> accounting going fine during the trial period (license was PRO version) but
> since I purchase the Standard Edition Key, I have not been able to get
> accounting to work proper. Authentication is fine on 2 different brands of
> NAS's. Only other software loaded on the NT since is WebTrends, and I've shut
> that down with same results.
> --
> Mike Kovacich

What's the exact version ex. 3.0.168? You can find it via properties on
radius.exe in windows explorer or radius -v.

Run 'radius -x15 -X' and send me the output where it crashes and I'll take
a peek. -X dumps the packet information.

Have Fun!
Peter