RE: [RadiusNT] Ascend Max3000 and Radius Accounting

Denny Figuerres ( (no email) )
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:11:20 -0800

Hi Dale!

Thanks for the info.
I think the content is normally much less than 250 chars but the doc's I
have from CISCO do say "Max 256 bytes"
They did this for the (IMHO) *WRONG* reason, so that a brain damaged RADIUS
that won't support VSA's can work!

Yuck! Just give me a list of VSA's to add and keep all this as separate
Attributes in the Calls Table!

Oh Well...

By the way if you want the poop on this email me direct and I'll put you in
touch with the guy at CISCO who wrote the paper.

Perhaps you can convert him to the *RIGHT* kind of Radius? : -)

Thanks again!

Denny Figuerres
dennyf@inreach.com