RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT Crashes

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:05:49 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Greg White wrote:

> Looking forward to a fix. But, the problem is that it doesn't crash for us
> when we have it in debug mode, so we can't really give you any sort of debug
> output. It only crashes when it's running as a service. From what I have
> heard, this is similar to the behavior some of the others who have posted
> regarding this problem have been experiencing.

In the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\IEA\RadiusNT) set PacketDebug = 1
(This is the same as running /w -X flag from the command line) and
send me the last 200 lines or so of logfile since the crash and the output
from radius -v.

ciao,
Peter