RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT Crashes

Greg White ( GWhite@bctelco.com )
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:55:24 -0800

Looking forward to a fix. But, the problem is that it doesn't crash for us
when we have it in debug mode, so we can't really give you any sort of debug
output. It only crashes when it's running as a service. From what I have
heard, this is similar to the behavior some of the others who have posted
regarding this problem have been experiencing.

Thank you,

Greg White
Internet Network Administrator
Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Company