RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT Crashes

Greg White ( GWhite@bctelco.com )
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:05:35 -0800

We, too, have been having this problem. The only way we have been able to
keep Radius running is by running it in debug mode. We are currently
running version 3.0.147, using SNMP concurrency checking, but no proxying.

Thank you,

Greg White
Internet Network Administrator
Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Company