RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT Crashes

Chris Kissinger ( chris@aci.net )
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:02:55 -0800

We are having the same problems with radius. It started when we went to
Enterprise version and enabled user proxy using 2.5.x we are now using
3.0.162 and are still having the same problem. Engineering at iea is
looking at Dr. Watson and debug logs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos J Salas [mailto:cjsalas@centennialpr.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 5:28 AM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT Crashes

I have RadiusNT installed and running. During a the
week it crashes like 4
to 5 times with error 0xc0000005. We just Start the
service again, and it
may run for 2-3 days or it may just run for 2-3 hours.
Does anyone has had
the same problem? How can we fix this?

On another note, I'm trying to activate User Proxy in
the RadiusNT Admin,
but when I choose User Proxy with the sub-tabs
Authentication and Accounting
selected, I save the configuration and when I go back to
check the
configuration, only User Proxy is selected but the
sub-tabs (Authentication
and Accounting) is not selected. What could this be?

Carlos J Salas

For more information about this list (including removal)
go to: