Re: [RadiusNT] Radius problems..

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:38:10 -0500

If the session is the second channel of an MPP (Ascend's Multilink Protocol
Plus) session, then the display of 0.0.0.0 is normal. This also occurs with
the second channel of some regular MP sessions--maybe when stacked between
two Maxes. I never have this happen with my own ISDN connection (MP on a
single Max that I dial directly into), but it happens to other MP sessions
(random Maxes, stacked).

Also, you're using an old dictionary file. I can tell because
"Framed-Protocol" shows a number (like 262) instead of a name (like MP).
The latest Ascend dictionary file is at:
ftp://ftp.ascend.com/pub/Software-Releases/Radius/Current/dictionary

Josh

> talon wrote:
>
> > I am having problems with isdn accounts that have a dynamic ip assigned
to them. Sometimes when they connect they get an ip of 0.0.0.0