Re: [RadiusNT] PPP has no RADIUS default attributes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:45:02 -0800

Chuck Chopp wrote:

> I noticed that early in the log file there is an ODBC error that happens
> due to a syntax error in an SQL statement. I think that this SQL error
> is the actual source of the problem since it appears to affect the
> program.

Version of RadiusNT past 2.5.200, have full VSA support. I would guess
that your DB doesn't have the VSA columns (VendorID and VendorType) in
the RadConfigs or RadATConfigs tables. You should also have those in
the
RadAttributes and RadValues tables. If you don't have those columns,
the
defaults will not load.