RE: [RadiusNT] ??? Hmm, Guess I will just keep posting this...

Marshall Morgan ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:17:18 -0600

He may have because no one bothered to suggest a potential solution including
avid readers, long time list subscribers or IEA employees lurking. I too have
had trouble getting basic support/comments answered from this list or from IEA
directly so I sorta understand why he emailed it ... also, you gotta admit the
email was getting slightly annoying and I simply suggested something to try
and help him out.

Marshall Morgan

Internet Doorway, Inc. (aka NETDOOR)