Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNt question

Michel SAKR ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:49:40 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BF67EB.0C0B35E0

Hmm.. I already made this.. the problem is that the traffic goes thru a =
proxy server and where it happens that the DNS and IIS are on the same =
machine as that proxy...!.. the gateway and route are the same as for a =
regular user! here I think we can use only Radius filters... BTW do you =
use VB as a language? (I'm using VB6 for my DB web app)=20
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Denny Figuerres=20
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com=20
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] RadiusNt question

Well I am more of a database & web guy bet as I recall...
=20
Framed-Route?
normaly you give them a route that gets onto the net....
also the gateway address....
as I recall our dialup wiz created a profile that sent them to our web =
server
with that as the "gateway" address.

if the are routed & gatewayed to a web server and only get traffic on =
port 80
then I think they are stuck on that server.

like I said I mostly work Database and Web... I just have some of this =
stuff via "osmosiss" so to speak.
check your doc's or ask the other folks on this list take it from =
here.

=20