Re: [RadiusNT] maExpiryDate default 01/01/1999 ?

Mike Kovacich ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:08:38 -0500

I'm very familiar with access. I again did not give you enought information, sorry.
There is no default on the maExpire data and when a value is manually entered in the
table it does not put the 01/01/1999 date in. It is only when I used the database
supplied with RadiusNT 3 and I use "Add a New Customer" that it does it. I've check
the code, queries, macros, event procedure for the MAIN MENU form.

--Mike KovacichSystem Administratormailto:sysadmin@inter-pc.com

Inter-PC Internet Serviceshttp://www.inter-pc.com