Re: [RadiusNT] Netserver OID

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:19:49 -0800 wrote:
> i tried to send the mibs for usr, but it was rejected due to size
> restriction. anyone interested can email me and i will send it direct to
> them.

You can also FTP it to /internal and we'll put it on our FTP site. All
lists here have a 15k limit, which should be more than ample for list
traffic. Attachments and large posts are not acceptable on the list,
as there is a very large number of people on these lists.

BTW, I would like to see the MIB. If its correct, then I'll add
it to the FAQ.