Re: [RadiusNT] callerid

Cameron Westlake ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:58:45 +0800

Hi Dale

The numbers we are getting are not valid phone numbers and don't seem to be
related. We have 2 NAS's that we have callerid switched on by the Telco and
are testing. They are around 400km apart and obviously use different
exchanges and different hunt groups but the numbers are within the same
range with some being repeated on both NAS's. The only thing that I can
assume it relates to (but makes no sense) is the modem card / slot that the
call is answered on. There are more callerid values for Geraldton which is
a Hiper Arc with 8x30 modem cards than Wongan which is a Netsever with 2x30
modem cards.

Here is a list of the callerid's received so far this month:

nas callerid entries
------------ ----------- -----------
Geraldton 503454222 1
Geraldton 503986489 5597