Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNt 3 Auth Problem

Mike Kovacich ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:30:33 -0500

Thanks Peter, I'll check into that. I would assume that the LastModifyDate
must be updated as well as in another previous post. I do like what I see in
RadiusNT 3 as I've have absolutely no problems since I've got it running. I
have assigned IP address for dialup accounts without any hitches and finally
have the use of compression enable/disabled as our NAS has upto a compression
ratio of up to 4:1 . Customers really like the speed increase. Next on the
list to test is radius accounting as I am using records stored in the NAS and
ftp at regular intervals to a server. Records are converted for call-logs
consumption in MS ACCESS database, then will be testing with another brand of
NAS in another POP probably a MAX3000 series. More testing and tweaking to

I'm dissapointed the cache feature isn't in the standard version. Not all
smaller ISP's have deep pockets to pay the extra $1000 US. Larger ISP's with
larger budgets and the need for roaming can handle the Pro version. Just my

So far rock solid product on NT4 sp6a 128mb with IIS 4 and asp pages for
customer usage records.