Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNt 3 Auth Problem

Mike Kovacich ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:30:33 -0500

Thanks Peter, I'll check into that. I would assume that the LastModifyDate
must be updated as well as in another previous post. I do like what I see in
RadiusNT 3 as I've have absolutely no problems since I've got it running. I
have assigned IP address for dialup accounts without any hitches and finally
have the use of compression enable/disabled as our NAS has upto a compression
ratio of up to 4:1 . Customers really like the speed increase. Next on the
list to test is radius accounting as I am using records stored in the NAS and
ftp at regular intervals to a server. Records are converted for call-logs
consumption in MS ACCESS database, then will be testing with another brand of
NAS in another POP probably a MAX3000 series. More testing and tweaking to
come.

I'm dissapointed the cache feature isn't in the standard version. Not all
smaller ISP's have deep pockets to pay the extra $1000 US. Larger ISP's with
larger budgets and the need for roaming can handle the Pro version. Just my
thoughts.

So far rock solid product on NT4 sp6a 128mb with IIS 4 and asp pages for
customer usage records.

Mike