Re: [RadiusNT] Problem with Default Attributes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:17:03 -0800

"Gorilla Systems, Inc." wrote:

> I hate to be so much trouble, but I really do appreciate your patience.
>
> I do have the attributes 6 and 7 set for PPP (along with five other
> attributes) in radATconfigs and I have the same seven attributes set for
> each user in RadConfigs, but still the same message, PPP has no default
> attributes.
>
> Is there something else that could be causing this problem???

The only other thing I could think of is if the RadGetATConfigs
stored proc is messed up. Otherwise, it should work fine. If you
want to send me connection information to your DB, then I'll take
a look at it.