Re: [RadiusNT] Problem with Default Attributes

Gorilla Systems, Inc. ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:45:39 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
To: <radiusnt@iea-software.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Problem with Default Attributes

> "Gorilla Systems, Inc." wrote:
> >
> > > Do you have any default attributes in your database (the RadATConfigs
> > > table) for those account types?
> > >
> > > For users in the text file, the attributes specified in the text file
> > > are used, not the default attributes.
> >
> > For the static IP users I have the following six attributes specified in
the
> > radconfigs table for each user.
> > 6,7,8,9,10, and 13
> >
> > For the ISDN only users I have the following two attributes specified
for
> > PPP in the radATconfigs table.
> > 6 and 7
> >
> > I have the accounttype for everybody as PPP in the subaccounts table.
> >
> > If these are not what is meant by default attributes, please tell me how
> > insert the default attributes.
>
> If you have Everybody set for PPP, then you need to have a set of
> default attributes in the RadATConfigs table for that accounttype.
> Add 6 and 7 for PPP in the RadATConfigs (and any other attributes
> you want) and the PPP users should start working.
>
> If a user has no entries in the RadConfigs table matching their
> accountid
> and no entries in the RadATConfigs table matching their accounttype,
> then
> they don't get it.

I hate to be so much trouble, but I really do appreciate your patience.

I do have the attributes 6 and 7 set for PPP (along with five other
attributes) in radATconfigs and I have the same seven attributes set for
each user in RadConfigs, but still the same message, PPP has no default
attributes.

Is there something else that could be causing this problem???