Re: [RadiusNT] Problem with Default Attributes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:35:53 -0800

"Gorilla Systems, Inc." wrote:
> > Do you have any default attributes in your database (the RadATConfigs
> > table) for those account types?
> >
> > For users in the text file, the attributes specified in the text file
> > are used, not the default attributes.
> For the static IP users I have the following six attributes specified in the
> radconfigs table for each user.
> 6,7,8,9,10, and 13
> For the ISDN only users I have the following two attributes specified for
> PPP in the radATconfigs table.
> 6 and 7
> I have the accounttype for everybody as PPP in the subaccounts table.
> If these are not what is meant by default attributes, please tell me how to
> insert the default attributes.

If you have Everybody set for PPP, then you need to have a set of
default attributes in the RadATConfigs table for that accounttype.
Add 6 and 7 for PPP in the RadATConfigs (and any other attributes
you want) and the PPP users should start working.

If a user has no entries in the RadConfigs table matching their
and no entries in the RadATConfigs table matching their accounttype,
they don't get it.