RE: [RadiusNT] SNMP Concur.

Austin, Gary D ( (no email) )
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 09:34:27 -0500

Does one set it up the same as with SQL Server? Same entries in the tables
for snmpuser? If so I will need to get this working as every so often a
user gets disconnected for some reason and access says they are still
online. Appears as if the NAS doesn't send the right info. Where the
instructions on how to set this all up? Also, if I run in -x15 mode will I
see the snmp statement being executed and the results?

"Austin, Gary D" wrote:

> Can SNMP be used with access or just a SQL database. All the threads
imply
> that this has to be done using SQL on a SQL database. If it can be done
> using Access I would love to know how to set it up. I am trying to get
> everything working the way I want and if Radiusnt looks like it does all I
> want reliably then I will worry about getting SQL Server and moveing it
> over. Thanks in advance.

Yes, it can (with the exception of the Ascend/Nortel update problem
reported earlier). RadiusNT just issues the SQL Statements directly
when in MS Access mode, rather than using the procs.