Re: [RadiusNT] setting up a proxy radius

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 09:35:33 -0800

Christian Lawrence wrote:
> Is there just a straight text way to do this? I notice on Radius that you
> have a servers and a clients tab. They write to text, could it be done
> with these options?

Incoming proxy doesn't require anything. The big question is do you
need to strip the domains or do any domain parsing? Those are
features that usually require a DB to configure. The latest RadiusNT
can strip domains with the new trimname feature, but I'm not sure if
that requires a full proxy configuration or just an enterprise license.
I'll check on it.