RE: [RadiusNT] What's Up Gold 4.0 and RadiusNT

Jim Whaley ( (no email) )
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:31:47 -0500

OK, I made some changes, and it works a little differently, but What's Up
Gold still says that Radius is down.

I made your change:
\aD/@,0123456789012345\a\fwupg\b%18abcdefghijklmnop

Also, I think the "/" in front of the "@" sign should have been a "\" and I
changed that also.

Could you explain what the stuff on that line above is? What is the
"0123456789012345"? Is that the secret that I should have in the servers
table? should I HAVE a secret in the servers table?

This is what I get in radius -x15 now:

radrecv: Request from host 9bd40147 code=1, id=68, length=44 User-Name =
"wupg"
Password = "abcdefghijklmnop"
rad_authenticate_ODBC()
SQL Statement: Select DateDiff(Minute, GetDate(), DateAdd(Day,
(ma.Extension+ma.OverDue+1), maExpireDate)), DateDiff(Minute, GetDate(),
DateAdd(Day, sa.Extension+1, saExpireDate)), sa.AccountID, sa.AccountType,
sa.Password, sa.Login, sa.Shell, sa.LoginLimit From MasterAccounts ma,
SubAccounts sa Where sa.Login='wupg' AND ma.CustomerID=sa.CustomerID and
sa.Active<>0 and ma.Active<>0

Checking for duplicate logins.

SQL Statement: RadCheckOnline 'wupg'

wupg found on-line 0 time(s).

SQL Statement: RadGetConfigs 15106

SQL Statement: RadGetATConfigs 'PPP'

Sending Ack of id 68 to 9bd40147 (netmon.ids.net) User-Service =
Framed-User
Framed-Protocol = PPP
Resp Time: 40 Auth: 78/5 -> 83 Acct: 178/0/0 -> 178

It seems like I'm pretty close at this point....

Thanks,

Jim Whaley