Re: [RadiusNT] CallsOnLine not correct ?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 10:36:10 -0800

Dave wrote:

> I've checked my accounting timeouts, It is set to 15 seconds which is
> already important...
>
> I've looked to the informations given by radius -x15 and the accounting time
> for a stop packet (AcctStatusType=2) is between 100 and 300 ms during high
> charges.
> Another idea ?

Check out the Manual Calls Update for you Stop Records Only Option.
Older RadiusNT versions use the CallsOnline view for this. If there
is something wrong with your CallsOnline view (like its not updateable,
because its a union) then you will have problems like this.

cut/paste the "Update CallsOnline ..." statement from the -x15 debug and
run it in isql_w to see what it does. Does the port and IP address
exist?
Does it update any records?